Thursday, November 4, 2010

Homework 10

1)
When I conducted my survey on how people envision the future, many survey takers said that robotics, or robots, would be a big part of the future.  A range of types of robotics was used. The teachers of the future would not be human, but robots.  Also, people said that smart houses would be common, and there would be robots to serve us, or the house itself would have robotic parts (mainly in the kitchen, and with chores around the house).

2)
I used a power point in my presentation to be able to visualize the information.
I will first talk about my topic, and how I came up with the idea.
I will then describe my Materials and Methods:  talk about the survey groups, and the survey questions.
I will then talk about my hypotheses:  what they are and why or how I came up with them. I will go through each of the 4.
 Next I will explain how I analyzed the survey answer (content analysis example).  I will show an actual survey and go through the process.
I will display a table that contains the results of the survey.
I will then discuss whether or not the hypotheses were accepted, and show the evidence that supports that judgement (I will use color coded tables for this).
After going through the hypothesis, I will conclude the presentation with a discussion about other possible factors that influence how people view the future.  I will mention some other research that discusses some of these factors.  I will also talk about some problems that I encountered while doing this investigation.
At the end, I will be open  for questions and comments.

PS: I already did the presentation, but this was the plan anyways...

3) I will  email you the poster slide...

No comments:

Post a Comment